1. Items of personal information to be collected and method of collection
· The company receives the most essential personal information to provide appropriate and effective service when conducting online consultation (contact us).
· The essential information you receive during online consultation is your name, email, and contact number.
· Personal information collection method: Homepage (Inquiry)
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
||Securing smooth communication channels for delivering announcements and handling complaints, providing information on new services, news, and events
||Securing data information about the inquirer
||Development of new services and provision of customized services, receipt of customer complaints and claims for products and services
3. Retention period and use period of personal information
In principle, your personal information will be destroyed when the purpose of collection or provision is achieved or when you request the termination of the use contract. In this case, your personal information will be completely deleted from the system in a way that cannot be reproduced, It will also be processed so that it cannot be viewed or used. In addition, personal information entered for temporary purposes (surveys, events) is processed in the same way that post-regeneration is impossible after the purpose is achieved.
However, in the case of each of the following subparagraphs, personal information is retained for the period specified in each subparagraph. If it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws, such as the Commercial Act and the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc. Counseling information is kept during
|Records on contract or subscription withdrawal, etc.
|Records on payment and supply of goods, etc.
|Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling